Family Business Initiative
Family-controlled businesses are a critical component of local, regional, and global economies. Find resources to support and grow your business with Fisher.
365体育足球Fisher is a resource for family businesses in Western New York and beyond.
365体育足球Fisher’s School of Business faculty understand the special opportunities and challenges of family firms.
The Family Business Initiative is designed to connect you with other business owners and peers in the Rochester area and beyond.
Learn about transition planning, family risk analysis, educating the next generation members, and more from Fisher’s expert faculty and partners.
Family Business Steering Committee
The Family Business Initiative at Fisher is led by a diverse, experienced steering committee. The committee is comprised of family business owners from a range of industries within the Rochester region as well as leadership from within the School of Business at St. John Fisher College.
- Randy White, J.N. White
- Carmelo Calascibetta, Cam’s Pizza
- Phil Carl, Water Street Management
- Kaitlin Hildebrandt, Leo J. Roth Corp.
- Lori Hollenbeck, St. John Fisher College School of Business
- Wayne Holly, Sage Rutty Co.
- Bill Masucci, Royal Asset Management
- Peter Messner, Messner Company
- Tony Monaco, Rochester Colonial Manufacturing
- David Pritchard, Gorbel, Inc.
- Tom Roth, Leo J. Roth, Corp.
- Vic Salerno, O’Connell Electric
- Bill Shaheen, Whitney and Company
- Teagan White, J.N. White
- Heather Williams, The OSC Charitable Foundation
- John Williams, OSC, Inc.
- Dr. Carol Wittmeyer, St. John Fisher College School of Business
Next Gen Leadership Institute
To learn more, explore the program's curriculum and resources using the link below, or contact Dr. Carol Wittmeyer to schedule a time to visit campus and discover how Fisher’s First Gen Institute can benefit you, your family, and your business.Explore Next Gen at Fisher